San Antonio Baptist Association
One Mission Many Expressions
We are a family of autonomous Baptist Churches doing Great Commission efforts together. The San Antonio Baptist Association is comprised of over 300 churches, and around 250 house churches. These congregations represent African-American, Anglo, Chinese, Deaf, Hispanic, Korean, Laotian, Philippine, Romanian, Vietnamese and many other people groups.
Mission: What are we doing?
- Connect, encourage, and support churches for kingdom impact
Values: Why are we doing it?
- Collaborative Connections - (Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 3:10; Acts 1:8) as demonstrated by God-directed relationships that result in Kingdom expansion.
- (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:45-47; Acts 1:8) as demonstrated by an intentional obedience to Christ’s Commission.
- (Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Timothy 2:2; Acts 14:23) as demonstrated by innovative contextual ministry, which results in reproducing disciples, trained leaders and new churches.
Strategy: How are we doing it?
- Digital Competence - Technologically enhancing kingdom impact
- Leadership Development - Investing in leaders who invest in others
- Church Planting and Replanting - Innovative efforts toward disciple making movements resulting in reproducing churches
- Community Impact - Collaborative efforts to serve our communities
- Kingdom Expansion - Engaging God-led relationships globally
Measures: How do we define success?
The number of churches and church leaders we serve
The depth to which we serve churches and church leaders
The stories of kingdom impact from those we serve
The number of strategic partners with whom we connect, encoutage, and support in kingdom impacting telationships